Special glider RX with integrated variometer sensor and redundancy system. Thanks to slim design is perfect for gliders and other space critical applications.
0 Item Items
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Up to 40% more range compared to X receivers
- 6 PWM channels (16 k SBUS)
- Antenna connectors are connected, making them easy to replace
- telemetry port
- AIN2 analog port
- sends telemetry data to RSSI, RxBat, AIN2, Alt and VSpd
- integrated vario
- Redundant features
- Channels: 16 (1-6k regular, 1-16k from SBUS port)
- Dimensions: 21.1 mm × 13 mm × 7.3 mm
- Weight: 2.6 g with antennas
- Variants range: -700 to 10,000 m
- Vertical speed range: + - 16.7 m / s
- antennas: rods, 150 mm
- Antenna connectors connected: yes, Ipex4
- S.Port: yes
- SBUS: yes
- analog port: yes, AIN2
- Pin voltage measurement: yes, RxBat
- Voltage: 3.5-10V
- consumption: 100 mA @ 5 V
- Range: 2km (s)
- updatable firmware
- Compatibility: D16 mode
- Package contents: G-RX6, cable for connecting S.Port sensors, cable with loose wires, board connector, double-sided adhesive tape, jumpers
The integrated vario can measure in the range of -700 to 10,000 m with an accuracy of 0.1 m and a range of vertical speed + - 16.7 m / s. The factory is switched on at the factory and can be switched off. With the receiver switched on, simply hold down the F / S bind button for more than 3 seconds and release. Subsequently, the shutdown is announced by three flashes of the blue LED. Repeat the procedure to switch the batch back on.
Redundant featuresThe receiver is equipped with a redundant function for receiving SBUS from another receiver. The G-RX6 normally receives and processes a signal for its servo outputs and SBUS output. The advantage is that if we connect another SBUS receiver to SBUS In and the G-RX6 stops having a signal, it switches the signal processing to SBUS from another receiver. When the G-RX6 receives the signal again, it switches back to processing its own signal.
The second receiver can be any SBUS receiver such as X8R, X6R, XSR, XM, XM +, RX8R and L9R, but it must be possible to switch off telemetry. The XM + receiver is particularly advantageous.
PairingPut the transmitter in pairing mode. Press and hold the F / S button, turn on the power, wait 2-4 s. Successful pairing is accompanied by a green LED and the red one flashes. Disconnect the power and release the button. If that doesn't work, try repeating the process, but increase the space between the transmitter and receiver to 1-2 m.
PWM output selection 1-6 / 9-14
The receiver can change the range of output channels 1-8 (resp. 1- 6) at 9-16 (resp. 9-14). The change is made during pairing.
For new operating systems such as OpenTX 2.2 (BindOPT option) or FrSky-OS, you can select the pairing mode during pairing, 1-8 s without telemetry and 9-16 without telemetry. This receiver is paired in the selected mode and no jumpers are needed.
You can choose between 18 ms and 9 ms.
- for PWM 18 ms - normally pair
- for PWM 9 ms - connect only for the purpose of pairing the signal pins of channels 5 and 6 with a jumper and pair
This receiver is 16-channel. However, to save space, only a few channels are up. All 16 channels are in the data bus called SBUS.
There are the following options for getting more channels:
- Pair two receivers to one transmitter module. This is only possible with two types of receivers, the X8R and X6R. One of the receivers must be paired with telemetry and the other not!
- Use SBUS servos or connect the control unit via SBUS. Then you can use mode 4 to remap the output channels
- Use converters from SBUS to CPPM or to PWM .
|red flashes slowly||is not a signal|
|green on||connected, paired, data transfer in progress|
|green on, red flashing fast||pairing|
|green flashes twice||failsafe save confirmation|
|blue flashes three times||Confirm varies on / off|
A very important feature of the X-Series receivers is failsafe mode, which allows the model to be set to the desired mode in the event of a signal failure.
Pair the receiver. Set the channels to the desired position, briefly press the F / S button (for less than 1 s). The green LED flashes twice to confirm. To turn off the filesafe function, pair the receiver again.
To set the pulse to not transmit when the signal is lost - turn off the transmitter and turn on the receiver, briefly press the F / S button (for less than 1 s).
In addition to several failsafe modes, Taranise can also be set up for a completely individual filesafe via the transmitter - custom . It is then automatically sent to the receiver in 9 second cycles.
If failsafe is not set, the receiver holds the last channel positions from signal loss. The factory settings of failsafe can be restored by pairing the receiver.
On all items we offer warranry 24 months.
Spare parts and battries capacity 6 months.
We provide warranty and post warranty services.