- Two ways to set up failsafe - transceiver
- Channel pins are straight
- light and small
- 7 channels
- working voltage: 3.5-10 V
- Temperature: -10 to 60 ℃
- Dimensions: 37 mm × 22 mm × 15 mm
- Weight: 7.8g
- Compatibility: FASST 2.4G Air Systems (7CH Mode / Multi Mode): 6EX, 7C, TM-7, TM-8, T8FG, T10C, TM-10, T10CG, T12Z, T12FG etc.
To pair, hold the F / S button and connect the power to the receiver. When the red LED goes out and the green LED is on, pairing is completed.
The receiver supports two kinds of filesafe:
If the filesafe in the transmitter is not turned off, the receiver will use its settings.
- Custom Failsafe Settings on All Channels
Pair the receiver and turn off the filesafe in the transmitter. Set the channels to the desired positions, briefly press the F / S button, and the green LED will blink twice to indicate that filesafe values are stored in the receiver.
To cancel custom fileafe settings, you need to pair the receiver again.
|Red LED||Green LED||Meaning|
|off||is lit||normal mode|
|is lit||is lit||is waiting for pairing|
|flashes||is lit||signal loss|
|will||blinks twice||save filesafe|
Odoslať spätnú väzbu História Uložené Komunita
On all items we offer warranry 24 months.
Spare parts and battries capacity 6 months.
We provide warranty and post warranty services.