Transparent table of FrSky receivers zde.
- RXSR Receiver
- STM32 F7 MCU Processor
- Gyro #1: MPU6000 8kHz
- Gyro #2: ICM20608 32kHz
- Integrated PDB & OSD (SPI/DMA) 6UART Ports
- Direct plug-in 3-6S Lipo
- 5V 1000mA BEC
- 8V 1000mA BEC with LC filter
- 3V max. 200mA
- F7 MCU processor
- FrSky RXSR receiver protected in a box
- Two onboard gyros: MPU6000 for sampling up to 8khz and ICM20608 for sampling up to 32khz
- 30.5×30.5mm Mounting holes
- Supports 3-6S Lipo directly from battery
- More caps to reduce power noise
- Built-in sensor damper
- Built-in 5V 1A BEC output (Buck)
- Built-in 8V 1A BEC with LC filter output for the camera and VTX (Buck)
- STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode (Betaflight OSD)
- Port for easy connection of 4-in-1 esc's (SH1.0 8P)
- Solder pads added for VTXand Camera Control (next to Video pads)
The factory board includes BetaFlight software for OmniNXT7.
- Set UART2 to SerialRX in ports
- in configuration - receiver mode Serial-based receiver and FrSky Fport, disable RSSI_ADC Analog RSSI input
The supplied version of betaflight software allows PID tuning via radio. The LUA script FC.lua is loaded on the radio with OpenTX min version 2.2 and can be used to change the settings.
FPort - If you lose your settings, eg after an update, you can use the following reset commands:
set serialrx_provider = FPORT
set serialrx_inverted = OFF
set serialrx_halfduplex = ON
serial 0 0 115200 57600 0 115200
serial 1 64 115200 57600 0 115200
Put the transmitter in pairing mode. Press and hold the pairing button, turn on the power, wait 2 to 4 seconds. Successful pairing is accompanied by the green LED and the red light flashes. Disconnect the power supply and release the button. If this does not work, try the process again, but increase the space between the transmitter and the receiver to 1-2 m.
|red flashes slowly
|connected, paired, data transfer in progress
|green lights, red flashes fast
|green on, red on
|waiting for pairing
A very important feature of the X-Series receivers is the failsafe mode, which allows the model to be set to the desired mode in the event of a power failure.
Setting via receiver
Pair the receiver. Set the channels to the desired position, briefly press the F / S button (for less than 1 second). The green LED flashes twice to confirm. To turn off the filesafe function, pair the receiver again.
To set the pulses to be lost when the signal is lost - turn off the transmitter and start the receiver, briefly press the F / S button (for less than 1 second).
Adjustment via transmitter
With Taranis, in addition to several failsafe modes, it is also possible to set completely individual filesafe via transmitter - itemownThis is then automatically sent to the receiver in 9 second cycles.
If failsafe is not set, the receiver holds the last channel position before signal loss. The factory defaults of failsafe can be reset by pairing the receiver.
On all items we offer warranry 24 months.
Spare parts and battries capacity 6 months.
We provide warranty and post warranty services.