- Dimensions: 29 mm × 20 mm × 2 mm
- interface: S.Port ID 05
- Weight: 6.7g
- length of temperature sensors: 25 cm
- Voltage: DC 4 -10 V
- Power consumption: 25 mA @ 5 V
- Motor cable voltage range: 2 to 12S
- RPM range (for two-pole motors): 1,000 to 300,000 RPM
- temperature measuring range: -20 to 250 ℃
- Temperature measurement accuracy: 1 ℃
- compatibility with telemetry receivers that have S.port as X series (eg X8R, X6R) and S series (eg S8R, S6R)
The sensor connects to two of the three wires that lead to the motor. After setting the number of poles, the sensor can calculate the motor speed. The sensor is also equipped with two temperature probes to measure the temperature of any component.
- Calculate how many magnet pairs your motor has.
- Connect the supplied JST connector cable to any two of the three wires leading from the speed controller to the engine.
The engine in the picture has 7 pairs magnets
- Plug the RPM sensor into the receiver and the receiver to power.
- Long press the button on the RPM sensor until the red LED stays on.
- Keep pressing the button until the desired value is set on the LEDs 0-4.
In our case, 7 pairs of magnets will light up LEDs 0, 1 and 2, LED 3 will be off.
- Disconnect the power from the receiver after setup.
Taranis should be set to 1 in the telemetry settings.
Two temperature probes can measure any equipment such as BEC, battery, engine, etc.
|LED||connected S.Port||running engine|
|very fast blinking (100 ms)||no||no|
|fast flashing (200 ms)||no||yes|
|fast flashing (200 ms)||yes||no|
|slow flicker (500 ms)||yes||yes|
On all items we offer warranry 24 months.
Spare parts and battries capacity 6 months.
We provide warranty and post warranty services.