FrSky Xact HV5101
FrSky HV5101 is a digital servo operating in F.Port2 / SBUS and PWM modes. It can supply up to 8.4 V and the Hall sensor ensures accuracy. The whole body is made of aluminum with metal gears and two bearings. The servo is telemetric, adjustable and has updatable firmware.
5+ Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
- F.Port2 / SBUS and PWM support
- Metal gears and two bearings in an aluminum housing HV 8.4 V
- Hall sensor
- Telemetry alarm, current overload and overheating
- updatable FW
- Dimensions: 28 mm × 8 mm × 29 mm
- Weight: 18 g
- motor: coreless
- voltage: 4.8 - 8.4 V
- max. frequency: 333 Hz
- stop current: 0.46 A@6.0v / 0.54A@7.0v / 0.64A@8.4v
- tooth: 4 mm 16T
Speed and strength
|0.16 sec / 60 °||0.13 sec / 60 °||0.10 sec / 60 °|
|4.9 kgf.cm||6.8 kgf.cm|
On all items we offer warranry 24 months.
Spare parts and battries capacity 6 months.
We provide warranty and post warranty services.