FrSky X-Lite S Black
Highest range of radios in game controller ergonomics and expandable with 868 MHz R9M Lite. The radio is equipped with gimbals with Hall sensors, four switches, two switches and two sliders, vibration and sound response. The X-Lite S is already equipped with the new ACCESS and D16 protocols.
2 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Overview of FrSky radios here .
Batteries not included.
Select radio mode:
The radio is designed to allow the user to set the mode with the enclosed screws, including blanking plugs, without opening. So you can easily adjust the radio mode and brake stiffness according to your preferences. Instructions can be found below or in the enclosed manual.
All transmitters sold by RCStudio always have the latest public version of OpenTX
- menu and messages in Czech,
- with our glider, heli, multikopter, and more models,
- S6R and S8R setup scripts in English.
If you are interested in the English language version, please write your request in the note in the order.
Together with the radio you will receive our clients printed manual , which is a short guide summarizing the basic information needed to operate, charge, and operate the device. The manual is also available in the electronic data store of our e-shop. A complete version of the Taranis and OpenTX manual is also provided to clients via a data repository in PDF format. You will be informed about the update of the electronic versions of both manuals by e-mail. Details of the manuals here .
- ergonomic design
- customizable radio mode
- 16 actually broadcast channels (in combination with other modules and receivers even more)
- gimbals with Hall sensors
- change mode and settings without opening the radio
- high-speed communication with internal and external modules
- internal 450 hp, external 420 hp
- super low latency (total 20 ms, lowest 12 ms)
- compatible with the new Lite module type
- vibration response, voice response via the integrated loudspeaker or headphones
- internal antenna and external antenna connector
- 128 × 64 backlight display
- S.Port, MicroUSB, headphone jack, SD card slot
- Easily accessible 18500 battery bay
- teacher / student mode over 3.5mm jack or wireless
- Charge the radio batteries via USB port
- integrated six-axis gyro
- Model name: Taranis X-Lite S
- 24/16 channels
- Transmission standard: EU LBT according to ETSI EN 300 328 V1.9.1
- Operating voltage: 6-8.4 V (2 x 18,500 battery)
- Power consumption: 190 mA @ 7.4 V
- working temperature: - 20-60 ℃
- LCD screen: 128 x 64 dots
- memory for models: 60 (extensible to SD card)
- teacher / student port: yes
- wireless teacher / student: yes
- compatibility of receivers with ACCESS protocol and D16
Change radio mode
The radio is designed with user adjustable modes. There are 4 holes at the back of the radio for screwing in the enclosed screws. Use extra caution when selecting screws and positioning them. Metal nuts are embedded in the plastic molding, so screwing should be easy and gentle. Failure to do so may indicate an unexpected obstacle and damage the radio.
Long screw screw in as far as it will go to stop the centering arm, short screw to suit your braking force.
- X-Lite S radio - without battery
- EVA case
- 8GB SD card
On all items we offer warranry 24 months.
Spare parts and battries capacity 6 months.
We provide warranty and post warranty services.