The FrSky Neuron Series ESC is a professional grade control unit, integrated with built-in telemetry like high-precision current sensor, voltage sensor, motor RPM, power consumption and ESC temperature sensor. Features optional DShot signaling and an adjustable SBEC voltage, that can be changed via LUA script. The Neuron ESC is encased in a CNC aluminum protective shell which also aids in heat dissipation. As with most FrSky products, the Neuron series is completely S.Port compatible, allowing you to use our full line of S.Port Telemetry sensors.
- Smart Port enabled and equipped with telemetry sensors
- ESC Telemetry data: Voltage, Current, RPM, Power Consumption, Temperature
- SBEC Telemetry data: Output Voltage, Current.
- High performance 32-bit micro-processor
- High-precision current sensors; ACS781KLRTR-150U-T(Resolution 125mA, Precision ±2%) and ACS711KEXLT (Resolution 50mA, Precision ±2%)
- Over-temperature and over-current protection
- SBEC supports 7A @ 5~8.4V (Adjustable through via LUA script or through FreeLink App with Airlink S)
- Telemetry features work with FrSky Smartport enabled receivers (Most X, S and R series.)
- Can be used with any radio system as a standalone speed control, no telemetry
- Dimension: 59*33*17mm (L×W×H)
- Weight: 58g
- LiPo Cells: 3~6S
- Adjustable SBEC Voltage: 5~8.4V (Voltage Step: 0.1V)
- Current: 80A
- Peak Current: 120A
Program BLHeli 32: https://github.com/bitdump/BLHeli/tree/master/BLHeli_32%20ARM
On all items we offer warranry 24 months.
Spare parts and battries capacity 6 months.
We provide warranty and post warranty services.