In stock version FW 2014. If you need to update to EU version FW, please include your request in the order or contact us.
- Two ways to set up failsafe - transceiver
- SBUS with Futaba Serva compatibility
- RSSI output
- Updatable FW
- Wider working temperature range to suit a wide range of models
- 8 channels
- working voltage: 3.5-10 V
- Temperature: -10 to 80 ℃
- dimensions: 44.5mm × 27.5mm × 17 mm
- Weight: 11.5g
- adjustable frame: 14ms (FS - Normal) and 7ms (HS - High)
- Compatibility: FASST 2.4G Air Systems (7CH Mode / Multi Mode): 6EX, 7C, TM-7, TM-8, T8FG, T10C, TM-10, T10CG, T12Z, T12FG , TM-14, T14MZ, etc. FASST 2.4G Terrestrial System (C1 Mode) : 3PK, 4PK, etc.
To pair, hold the F / S button and connect the power to the receiver. When the red LED goes out and the green LED is on, pairing is completed.
The receiver supports two kinds of filesafe:
If the filesafe in the transmitter is not turned off, the receiver will use its settings.
- Custom Failsafe Settings on All Channels
Pair the receiver and turn off the filesafe in the transmitter. Set the channels to the desired positions, briefly press the F / S button, and the green LED will blink twice to indicate that filesafe values are stored in the receiver.
To cancel custom fileafe settings, you need to pair the receiver again.
Failsafe for SBUS
- Set custom failsafe values
Pair the receiver and turn off the filesafe in the transmitter. Leave the transmitter and receiver on.
Set the channels to the desired positions, briefly press the F / S button and the green LED will blink twice to indicate that filesafe values are stored in the receiver.
The SBUS port did not send any channel values to the receiver, turn off the transmitter and briefly press the F / S button.
Unless you set filesafe otherwise, it will keep the last channel values it had before it lost the signal.
|Red LED||Green LED||Meaning|
|off||is lit||normal mode|
|is lit||is lit||is waiting for pairing|
|flashes||is lit||signal loss|
|will||blinks twice||save filesafe|
|flashes slowly||is lit||14ms (FS - Normal)|
|flashes fast||is lit||7ms (HS - High)|
Change PPM mode
Turn off the transmitter and receiver. Turn on the receiver only. Press the F / S button for 6 seconds and then release it. The LED will flash the selected mode. Repeat the procedure to make another change.
HS mode is for use with fast servos only. Failure to do so may result in damage to the servo.
Setting up SBUS serv channels for Futaba servos
- Connect the SBUS and RSSI with the supplied cable.
- Connect the servo to the corresponding channel you want to program according to the table.
|Receiver connector||Mode A - Red LED||Mode B - Green LED|
- Connect the receiver power supply. The red LED flashes to indicate that the channel has been set according to mode A. To change to mode B, press the button on the receiver for 3 seconds. Once the green LED flashes, the Mode B programming is complete.
On all items we offer warranry 24 months.
Spare parts and battries capacity 6 months.
We provide warranty and post warranty services.