The unusual design and flight style make this drone undoubtedly an interesting piece. It is equipped with a camera and VTX with an OSD at 5.8GHz, an F3 board with configured betaflight. It is suitable for both beginners and experienced pilots. The drone is preconfigured, just upload the model to the radio.
- FPV camera with OSD
- XSRF3O control board
- 1308 engines 5.8 GHz video transmitter
- Flight time up to 5 minutes
- Manufacturer: Vantac (FrSky)
- model: Rover3
- Weight: 400 g (flight)
- dimensions: 310 mm × 250 mm × 1 20 mm
- Control board: XSRF3O with OSD
- Firmware: Betaflight - Configured
- motors: 1308 2500kV
- Propeller size: 4 "
- Receiver: FrSky XSR on FC
- Camera: Yes
- video TX: VS600 Mini 5.8 GHz, 25 mW
- Recommended battery: 1300 mAh, 3S
- Flight time: 4-5 min
Pairing is performed in D16 mode. The radio enters pairing mode. It is pressed and held on the XSR receiver on the XSR receiver and the drone is turned on. The receiver indicates steaming by a green light and a flashing red LED. Disconnect the power supply from the drone and cancel the pairing mode on the transmitter. After switching on the drone again, the receiver lights up only green, ie. receives the signal from the transmitter.
- set of spare propellers
On all items we offer warranry 24 months.
Spare parts and battries capacity 6 months.
We provide warranty and post warranty services.