FrSky Xact HV5203
FrSky Xact HV5203 is a digital servo operating in F.Port2 / SBUS and PWM modes. It can supply up to 8.4 V and the Hall sensor ensures accuracy. The whole body is made of aluminum with metal gears and two bearings. The servo is telemetric, adjustable and has updatable firmware.
5 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
- F.Port2 / SBUS and PWM support
- Metal gears and two bearings in an aluminum housing HV 8.4 V
- Hall sensor
- Telemetry alarm, current overload and overheating
- updatable FW
- Dimensions: 23 mm × 12 mm × 29 mm
- Weight: 26 g
- motor: coreless
- voltage: 4.8 - 8.4 V
- max. frequency: 333 Hz
- stop current: 1.36A@6.0v / 1.58A@7.0v /1.9A@8.4v
- tooth: 5 mm 25T
Speed and strength
|0.11 sec / 60 °||0span> 0.09 sec / 60 °||0span> 0.08 sec / 60 °|
|5.9 kgf.cm||6.8 kgf.cm||8.2 kgf.cm|
On all items we offer warranry 24 months.
Spare parts and battries capacity 6 months.
We provide warranty and post warranty services.