Main Functions and Features
Elevated performance with faster baud rate and lower latency
- Supports 24 full-range channels
Some models require more than the 16 provided by the previous protocol. For these users, ACCESS can use up to 24 channels from one signal.
- Increased baud rate and lower latency
ACCESS offers faster speeds and more precision tricks than ever before. It’s extremely important to stay ahead of the competition. Less latency translates to quicker response time.
More convenient M2M (Multi to Multi) technology
- Wireless binding, updates, and configuration
The need to access the receiver for binding, updates, and configuration are eliminated because this procedure is now achieved wirelessly. Thanks to wireless binding it has never been easier to share your models with other FrSky users. (Smart ShareTM).
- Automatic binding (Smart MatchTM)
Binding to your model is more secure than ever before. You can easily bind to your models wirelessly without accessing your receiver. And dual certification of the transmitter and receiver make the binding process safer than before.
- Channel remapping
Have you ever plugged-in and installed a receiver just to find out everything was plugged into the wrong input? Now you can simply remap the channel order on your transmitter.
- Manageable telemetry (Trio ControlTM)
You are able to configure telemetry for up to 3 receivers simultaneously through the radio. You no longer need to use STK tools and Smart Port allows the use of third-party input/output devices with pass-through mode.
More reliability and safety – Anti-interference and Anti-hijack system
- Allows radio to act as a Spectrum Analyzer
You are now able to use your transmitter to survey the airwaves, which can measure your signal strength and others in your area. The Spectrum Analyzer allows the user to measure the power, noise, and distortion of the frequencies around.
- Allows radio to act as a Power Meter
The RF power of external devices can be measured with the addition of this new feature.
- Advanced Encryption Algorithm
Higher Encryption means more peace of mind that your model’s signal will not be interfered with.
- 8 channel mode: Fixed 11ms latency / Telemetry upstream rate increased 40% / Telemetry downstream rate increased 60%
- 16 channel mode: 14 ~ 23ms latency / Telemetry upstream rate increased 40% / Telemetry downstream rate increased 60%
- 24 channel mode: 14 ~ 23ms latency / Telemetry downstream rate increased by 60%
- A user has 3 different FrSky radios for each type of aircraft and would like to fly them all with a single radio. As long as the user has already bound to the receivers, they do not need to access the bind button on the receiver to switch transmitters.
- RC Competitors often carry a back-up radio just in case something happens to the primary radio. In this case, the pilot can switch to the 2nd radio without accessing the bind button on the receiver of their model.
- Clubs that own and operate community special purpose planes, like aircraft for towing gliders up to altitude, will no longer need to only have 1 designated radio for that plane. Each authorized pilot will be able to use his or her own FrSky Transmitter with their own unique identification ID.
- A user that wants to share a model with a friend can now allow the user to bind to the model without access to the bind button. When the model is returned, it can simply be re-bound without accessing the bind button.