In stock FW 2014
- CPPM and RSSI (PWM) output. If CH3 and CH4 are linked, CH1 is CPPM for CH1 to CH8, and CH2 is RSSI (PWM).
- Two ways to set up failsafe - transceiver
- light and small
- 4 channels:
- working voltage: 3.5-10 V
- Temperature: -10 to 80 ℃
- Dimensions: 42 mm × 17 mm × 7 mm
- Weight: 4.6 g / 4 g without packaging
- Compatibility: FASST 2.4G Air Systems (7CH Mode / Multi Mode): 6EX, 7C, TM-7, TM-8, T8FG, T10C, TM-10, T10CG, T12Z , T12FG, TM-14, T14MZ, etc. FASST 2.4G Surface Systems (C1 Mode): 3PK, 4PK, etc.
To pair, hold the F / S button and connect the power to the receiver. When the red LED goes out and the green LED is on, pairing is completed.
The receiver supports two kinds of filesafe:
If the filesafe in the transmitter is not turned off, the receiver will use its settings.
- Custom Failsafe Settings on All Channels
Pair the receiver and turn off the filesafe in the transmitter. Set the channels to the desired positions, briefly press the F / S button, and the green LED will blink twice to indicate that filesafe values are stored in the receiver.
To cancel custom fileafe settings, you need to pair the receiver again.
|Red LED||Green LED||Meaning|
|off||is lit||normal mode|
|is lit||is lit||is waiting for pairing|
|flashes||is lit||signal loss|
|will||blinks twice||save filesafe|
CPPM and RSSI (PWM) output
If the CH3 and CH4 signal pins are connected, CH1 is the CPPM for CH1 to CH8, and CH2 is the RSSI (PWM) .
Due to its length, the CPPM cannot support all 8 channels when channel deflections are set to their maximum. Therefore, only 6 channels are recommended.
On all items we offer warranry 24 months.
Spare parts and battries capacity 6 months.
We provide warranty and post warranty services.