FrSky OLED voltage sensor FLVSS
The FrSky Smart Port Lipo Voltage Sensor plugs into the balance port of your battery pack and allows you to monitor pack voltages while flying. No more guessing about your battery condition.
10+ Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 2014-05-30
- OLED display for instant battery overview
- measuring both the total voltage and the cells themselves
- interface: S.Port ID 02
- Dimensions: 55mm x 23mm x 6mm
- Weight: 6g
- Measuring range: 2S to 6S (6 to 25 V)
- Power consumption: 25 mA @ 5 V
- display accuracy: 0.01 V
- detection accuracy: 0.05 V
- Temperature: 10-70 °C
- OLED resolution: 128 × 64 OLED display
- compatibility with telemetry receivers that have S.port as X series (eg X8R, X6R) and S series (eg S8R, S6R)
Two FLVSSs connected to S.Port can measure up to 12S.
|LED||connected S.Port||battery connected|
|very fast blinking (100 ms)||no||no|
|fast flashing (200 ms)||no||yes|
|fast flashing (200 ms)||yes||no|
|slow flicker (500 ms)||yes||yes|
The battery should be connected with the balance connector so that the minus battery is connected to the GND input. The sensor then detects the number of cells and starts to display the readings on the display. All data is also transmitted via telemetry.
The S.Port is connected to the S.Port connector of the receiver or other sensor using the supplied cable or a conventional 3-pin cable. Make sure that S, + and - are correctly connected.
On all items we offer warranry 24 months.
Spare parts and battries capacity 6 months.
We provide warranty and post warranty services.