FrSky Xact HV5201
FrSky HV5201 is a digital servo operating in F.Port2 / SBUS and PWM modes. It can supply up to 8.4 V and the Hall sensor ensures accuracy. The whole body is made of aluminum with metal gears and two bearings. The servo is telemetric, adjustable and has updatable firmware.
10+ Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
- F.Port2 / SBUS and PWM support
- Metal gears and two bearings in an aluminum housing HV 8.4 V
- Hall sensor
- Telemetry alarm, current overload and overheating
- updatable FW
- dimensions: 23 mm & times; 12 mm & times; 29 mm & nbsp;
- Weight: 26 g
- motor: coreless
- voltage: 4.8 - 8.4 V
- max. frequency: 333 Hz
- current stopped & lt; 1.25A@6.0v & 1.bb;
- tooth: 5 mm 25T
Speed and speed
|6 V||7 V||8,4 V|
|0.06 sec/60°||0.05 sec/60°||0.04 sec/60°|
|3.0 & nbsp; kgf.cm||3.5 & nbsp; kgf.cm||4.2 & nbsp; kgf.cm|
|Servo size||Micro 17-26g|
On all items we offer warranry 24 months.
Spare parts and battries capacity 6 months.
We provide warranty and post warranty services.