FrSky TD R10
Tandem receivers provide radio connections on two frequencies, including telemetry. As a result, the transmission is less sensitive to connection failures and at the same time provides greater range.
10+ Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Overview table of FrSky receivers here .
- Simultaneous 2.4 GHz and 900 MHz connections
- Black box feature
- 4 ms Race mode
- integrated voltage sensor
- greater reach
- OTA updatable firmware
- 10 PWM outputs per servos
- Configurable outputs:
- CH1: PWM / SBUS Out / FBUS / S.Port / SBUS In
- CH2-10: PWM / SBUS Out / FBUS / S.Port
- Number of channels: 10 PWM, 16/24 SBUS
- Dimensions: 46.5 mm x 26.3 mm x 14.7 mm
- Weight: 16.6 g
- voltage: 3.5 - 10 V
- consumption: 180mA
- 2.4 GHz antennas: 2x 150 mm rods
- 900 MHz antenna: T antenna
- antenna connected connectors: yes, 2.4 GHz - Ipex1, 900 MHz - Ipex1
- Range: Tens of km
- Compatibility: Tandem-enabled radio
Registration and PairingSelect the Tandem - TD mode on the transmitter and enter the registration mode. We press and hold the button on the receiver, we supply power, the red and green LEDs light up. If the radio finds a receiver, it writes its type. We confirm this on the radio and the receiver starts flashing green and red LEDs alternately. We select the position of the receiver as needed and give Bind, disconnect the receiver from the power supply and reconnect it to the power supply (without a button), the radio will write the type of receiver again and we will agree. The receiver remains registered in that position.
Pair the receiver. The settings are made via the radio menu.
On all items we offer warranry 24 months.
Spare parts and battries capacity 6 months.
We provide warranty and post warranty services.