- compact sensor size
- The GPS sensor provides location and altitude information to the user
- interface: S.Port ID 04
- Voltage: DC 4-10V
- Weight: 11.3g
- Power consumption: 80 mA @ 5 V
- Sensitivity: - 160 dBm
- temperature range: - 40 to 85 °C
- refresh rate: 1 Hz
- Antenna: built-in
- rise time: 30 sec
- speed accuracy: 0.1 m / s
- Position accuracy: approx. 2.5 m CEP
- dimensions including collector: 45 mm × 22 mm × 11 mm
- limits: overload 4 g / height 50 km / speed 500 m / s
- compatibility with telemetry receivers that have S.port as X series (X8R, X6R) and S series (S8R, S6R)
For proper operation, the sensor should be positioned so that the UP label is facing the sky, without any further obstruction.
The S.Port is connected to the S.Port connector of the receiver or other sensor using the supplied cable or a conventional 3-pin cable. Make sure that S, + and - are properly connected.
|LED||GPS sensor||S.Port connection||GPS fix|
|medium fast flashing||√||√||×|
|medium fast flashing||√||×||√|
On all items we offer warranry 24 months.
Spare parts and battries capacity 6 months.
We provide warranty and post warranty services.