FrSky Xact HV5501
FrSky HV5501 is a digital servo operating in F.Port2 / SBUS and PWM modes. It can supply up to 8.4 V and the Hall sensor ensures accuracy. The whole body is made of aluminum with metal gears and two bearings. The servo is telemetric, adjustable and has updatable firmware.
5 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
- F.Port2 / SBUS and PWM support
- Metal gears and two bearings in an aluminum housing HV 8.4 V
- Hall sensor
- Telemetry alarm, current overload and overheating
- updatable FW
- Dimensions: 41 mm × 20 mm × 27 mm
- Weight: 58 g
- motor: coreless
- voltage: 4.8 - 8.4 V
- max. frequency: 333 Hz
- stop current: 3.21 A@6.0v / 3.75A@7.0v / 4.5A@8.4v
- tooth: 6 mm 25T
Speed and strength
|0.15 sec / 60 °||0.13 sec / 60 °||0.11 sec / 60 °|
|13.8 kgf.cm||16.1 kgf.cm||19.3 kgf.cm|
|Servo size||Standard 40-79g|
On all items we offer warranry 24 months.
Spare parts and battries capacity 6 months.
We provide warranty and post warranty services.