XTAR VC2 USB
USB charger designed for various types of cylindrical lithium batteries. Thanks to its compact dimensions, it is easy to carry and charge wherever you have a USB connector or adapter.
5 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Reverse polarity, short circuit and overcharge protection
- Applicable to different types of batteries
- Regeneration mode for <2.9V
- DC input: DC 5 V, 1 A
- Charging current: 2 x 500 mA (+/- 10%)
- Auto-off: 4.2V (+/- 0.05V)
- Shutdown current: 120 mA
- Working temperature: 0 ° C to 40 ° C
- 3.6-3.7 V Li-Ion IMR, INR, ICR 10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 17335, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 20700, 21700, 22650, 25500 , 26650 (protected 20700 and 21700 batteries must not be charged)
- Connect the charger to USB. If you want to use full power, use a power supply with at least 5 V and 1 A.
- The charger lights up the display panel, indicating that it is ready.
- Insert the batteries, positive to the display.
- Charging begins and the upper indicator shows the charging current, the lower indicator shows the voltage status of the cells.
- If the battery is charged, FULL will appear.
- USB to MicroUSB cable
On all items we offer warranry 24 months.
Spare parts and battries capacity 6 months.
We provide warranty and post warranty services.