- Reverse polarity, short circuit and overcharge protection
- Applicable to different types of batteries
- charging mode 4x 1A, 2 × 2 A or 4 × 0,5 A
- Regeneration mode from 0 V
- Automatic slow-rise current control for longer battery life
- AC input: 100-240 V 50 / 60Hz
- DC input: MicroUSB 5 V, 2.1 A
- DC output: USB 5V 1A
- CC current: 4 x 1000 mA or 2 x 2000mA or 4 × 500 mA (+/- 10%)
- Auto power off: 4.2 V (+/- 0.05 V), 1.45 V (+/- 0.1 V)
- Working temperature: 0 ° C to 40 ° C
- 3.6-3.7 V Li-Ion IMR, INR, ICR
- 1.2 V Ni-MH, Ni-CD AAAA, AAA, AA, A, SC, C
- Plug in the charger.
- The charger lights up the display and checks.
- Insert the batteries, positive to the display.
- The charger will start charging the inserted battery.
- If the battery is charged, the information will change to FULL.
Use the button to turn off the backlight. Holding the button for 1.5 seconds turns off the backlight.
- AC power cord
On all items we offer warranry 24 months.
Spare parts and battries capacity 6 months.
We provide warranty and post warranty services.