- Two temperature sensors
- Speed measurement
- Fuel flow measurement
- Customizable alarms
- sends telemetry data
- Dimensions: 40 mm × 28.8 mm × 12.7 mm
- Weight: 19 g
- Temperature probes:
- PT100 -20 ° C to +310 °C
- NTC -20 ° C to + 250 °C
- speed measurement: 100-100000 rpm (accuracy + -2%), from 5 V hall probe
- Flow measurement: 20-800 ml / min (accuracy + -2%)
- CDI output: yes
- S.Port: yes
- voltage: 4-10 V
|Alarm type||alarm tone||audio length||repeat|
|overspeed||Medium||extremely short||short to long|
|temperature exceeded 1||high||Medium||very long|
|temperature exceeded 2||high||long||very long|
|more than 2 alarms||very high||short||short|
If the value for a given alarm is set to 0, that alarm is turned off.
|LED blinks 1 (ms)||LED2 status||sensor status||S.port status|
|1||CDI output disabled||X|
1 = works, 0 = does not work, X = state is not important
LED2 indicates fuel flow, the higher the flow, the faster it flashes.
Connect the GasSuit between the speed sensor (hall 5V) and the CDI so that the CDI pulse in is in the sensor and the CDI pulse out in the CDI unit.
- Speed Limit - When the engine is running normally, GasSuit forwards the pulses from the speed sensor to the CDI. If the speed exceeds the set limit, the GasSuit stops transmitting pulses and the motor decelerates, resumes pulse transmission when the return returns below the set limit, and the motor continues.
- Engine shutdown - When the channel in channel input from the GasSuit receiver is activated, the motor shuts down. The GasSuit starts to delay the pulse signal by 1.2us at 10,000 rpm.
On all items we offer warranry 24 months.
Spare parts and battries capacity 6 months.
We provide warranty and post warranty services.