FrSky Archer Plus R12+
With the new R12+ FrSky receiver calls for a more channel receiver have been intercepted. The connection of batteries via XT30 is also interesting
5+ Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 2014-11-12
Clear table of FrSky receivers here .
- Enhanced Anti RF-Interference Capability with more Solid RF Performance
- Smart-Matched ACCESS & ACCST D16 modes
- Built-in 3-Axis Gyroscope & 3-Axis Accelerometer Sensor (AP SR12+)
- Basic Black-Box Data Record Function
- Built-in Power Switch Function | Match with Different External Switches (Optional)
- 12 Configurable Channel Ports* (PWM, SBUS, FBUS, or S.Port)
- (Note: In ACCST mode, SBUS Out is assigned on Pin11 & S.Port is on Pin12.)
- Supports Signal Redundancy (SBUS In)
- Full Control Range with Telemetry (FBUS / S.Port)
- Anti-Interference Capability in the Spark-Ignition Process
- Over-The-Air (OTA) Firmware Update
- External Battery/Device Voltage Detection
- Number of channels: 12 Configurable Channel Ports (ACCESS mode) - CP1: PWM / SBUS Out / FBUS / S.Port / SBUS In
- CP2-12: PWM / SBUS Out / FBUS / S.Port
- Dimensions: 48.5 mm x 33 mm x 17,9 mm
- Weight: 21 g
- voltage: 3.5-10 V
- continuous Current: ≤20A (power the device) ｜ Instaneous Current: ≤40A (power the device)
- consumption: 105 mA @ 5V
- antennas: rods, 150 mm
- Antenna connectors connected: yes, Ipex1
- Range: full (>2 km)
- Servo modes: 20 ms (FS - Normal) 7 ms (HS - High)
- Ain2: yes 0-36V (divider 1:10)
- Compatibility: ACCESS and ACCST D16
Caution: if you are connecting power via the XT30, don't connect power to another channel anymore!
Sign up and Pair We will bring the transmitter into the registration mode. Press and hold the button on the receiver, bring power, the red and green LEDs are lit. If the radio finds the receiver writes its type. We confirm this on the radio and the receiver starts flashing green and red LEDs alternately. Select the position of the receiver as needed and put Bind, disconnect the receiver from the power supply and reconnect it to the power supply (without a button), the radio will write the type of receiver again and we will approve it. The receiver remains registered in the given position.
|red flashes slowly||is not a signal|
|red on, green on||registration|
|flashes red and green flashes alternately||Registration successful|
|green on||successful bind and normal operation|
Pair the receiver. Settings are made via the radio menu.
On all items we offer warranry 24 months.
Spare parts and battries capacity 6 months.
We provide warranty and post warranty services.