Clear table of FrSky receivers here .
- Enhanced Anti RF-Interference capability with more solid RF performance
- Smart-matched ACCESS & ACCST D16 modes
- Supports basic Black-Box function
- 8 high-precision PWM channel ports
- SBUS Out port（Supports 16ＣＨ／24CH mode）
- Supports signal redundancy (SBUS In)
- Full control range with telemetry (S.Port or FBUS)
- Over-The-Air (OTA) FW update
- External battery/device voltage detection
- Number of channels: 8PWM, 16/24 SBUS
- Dimensions: 54 mm x 20 mm x 10 mm
- Weight: 9,8 g
- voltage: 3.5-10 V
- consumption: 65 mA @ 5V
- antennas: rods, 150 mm
- Antenna connectors connected: yes, Ipex4
- Range: full (>2 km)
- Ain2: yes 0-35V (divider 1:10)
- Compatibility: ACCESS and ACCST D16
Sign up and Pair We will bring the transmitter into the registration mode. Press and hold the button on the receiver, bring power, the red and green LEDs are lit. If the radio finds the receiver writes its type. We confirm this on the radio and the receiver starts flashing green and red LEDs alternately. Select the position of the receiver as needed and put Bind, disconnect the receiver from the power supply and reconnect it to the power supply (without a button), the radio will write the type of receiver again and we will approve it. The receiver remains registered in the given position.
|red flashes slowly||is not a signal|
|red on, green on||registration|
|flashes red and green flashes alternately||Registration successful|
|green on||successful bind and normal operation|
Pair the receiver. Settings are made via the radio menu.
On all items we offer warranry 24 months.
Spare parts and battries capacity 6 months.
We provide warranty and post warranty services.