FrSky Horus X20 Mod1 Blue
A new addition to the Horus series is the X20 radio. Modern design, excellent ergonomics and innovation in the form of a touch screen or Tandem module make this radio undoubtedly an interesting model. Of course there are lever mechanics with Hall probes, a wireless teacher / student, charging via USB and batteries with a huge capacity of 4,900 mAh.
5+ Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Handle shells and bigger 4,900 mAh battery is included.
Clear table of FrSky radios here .
The newly developed successor to FrSky-OS allows easy setup using templates, as well as free programming using free mixes. We are preparing a full localization for the system. More in our forum www.frsky-forum.cz
Together with the purchased radio, our clients will receive printed handbook , which is an abbreviated guide that summarizes the basic information needed to operate, charge, and operate the device. The manual is also available in the electronic data repository of our e-shop. Full versions of Horus radio manuals are also provided to clients via a data repository in PDF format. You will be informed by e-mail about the update of electronic versions of the manuals. Manual details here .
- Internal Tandem module with 2.4 GHz and 868 MHz support
- 868 MHz ACCESS (can be operated simultaneously with ACCESS 2.4 GHz)
- TD mode (2.4 GHz and 868 MHz) for TD receivers
- antenna 2 × internal 2.4 GHz and 1 × internal 868 MHz
- Two 2.4 GHz and 868 MHz external antenna outputs
- SWR and antenna system error detection
- Voice output
- Color touch screen with a resolution of 800 × 480 pixels
- Six-axis Gyro
- Telemetry logging
- 8 MB internal flash memory
- SD card for sounds and telemetry recording
- CNC lever mechanics with 6 bearings
- Hall sensors with 12-bit analog communication (2,048 steps resolution)
- Trims - Adjustable from coarse to extra fine
- 6 mode selection buttons, 2 potentiometers, 2 sliders
- 6 three-position, 1 two-position and 3 torque switches
- 3 timers, counting or subtracting,% gas, reading and counting time by voice
- Unique lock identification for a specific model
- Wireless functions as a teacher / student
- free shaft for external module type FrSky Lite
- 3.5 mm jack training connector
- Vibration response with adjustable intensity
- USB-C for PC connection and charging
- S.Port programming connector
- 2.4 GHz ACCST D16 V2 2.4 GHz ACCESS
- Model Name: Horus X20
- 24 channels
- Module: Tandem
- Broadcast standard: EU LBT according to ETSI EN 300 328 V1.9.1
- External antenna connector: 2x SMA-RP (f)
- Transmitting power: 100 mW
- Consumption: 240 mA max. at 7.4 V
- Weight: 950 g including battery
- Working temperature: - 10-60 ℃
- Recommended USB charging: 5 V (+ -200 mV), 2 A
- LCD screen: 4.3 "touch, 800 × 480 pixels
- Model memory: 60 (expandable to SD card)
- Receiver compatibility: ACCST D16 and ACCESS and TD
- Horus X20 radio
- EVA case
- 4,900 mAh battery
- USB cable
- neck strap
- 8GB SD card
On all items we offer warranry 24 months.
Spare parts and battries capacity 6 months.
We provide warranty and post warranty services.