FrSky Taranis Q X7 ACCESS Mod1 white
The new version brings support for the ACCESS protocol and the older ACCST D16, charging via USB and a cage for 18650 batteries.
2 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 2017-10-23
Clear table of FrSky radios here .
All transmitters sold by RCStudio always include the latest public version of OpenTX
- menu and announcements in the Czech language,
- with our models of glider, heli, multicopter and other models,
- Scripts for setting up S6R and S8R in Czech.
If you are interested in the English language version, please write your request in the note in the order.
Together with the purchased radio they will receive our clients printed manual , which is an abbreviated guide summarizing the basic information needed to operate, charge, and operate the device. The manual is also available in the electronic data repository of our e-shop. The full version of the manual for Taranis and OpenTX is also provided to clients via a data repository in PDF format. You will be informed by e-mail about the update of the electronic versions of both manuals. Details of the manuals here .
- 24/16 live channels (in combination with other modules and even more receivers)
- Memory for 60 models
- 64 mixes, 9 flight modes
- 16 adjustable curves with 2-17 points for each, 32 logic switches
- 64 special functions for setting your own messages, alarms, etc.
- 4 three-position, 1 two-position, and 1 torque switch
- 2 center potentiometers
- Voice or audible alarms, including RSSI and telemetry data
- miniUSB and SD card for firmware update and data expansion or storage, telemetry data logging
- Long range system - up to 3x longer range than conventional 2.4 GHz systems, LR12 mode
- levers with four bearings for smooth running
- Open-source OpenTX software
- Ultra low latency (9 ms)
- 128x64 dot LCD display
- LCD backlight with adjustable intensity
- Vibration response with adjustable intensity
- unique receiver identification enabling locking for a specific model (only for FrSky receivers with PXX protocol, ie X series)
- JR type shaft for other modules
- Interchangeable radio mode (1, 2, 3 or 4)
- 3 timers, counting or subtracting,% gas, reading and counting time by voice
- Trims - Adjustable from coarse to extra fine with extensions and exponentials
- DSC port for the trainer - 3.5 mm jack
- ARM Cortex M3 32-bit to 120 MHz processor
- works with Companion - a program for easy tuner setup and updating, free to download
- miniUSB for FW update, sound editing, SD card access and connection to Companion and charging
- User-adjustable levers with calibration options
- Multilingual menu including Czech language after loading Czech OpenTX
- Continuous development of open-source firmware - updated with new features and fixed in case of errors
- Model Name: Taranis Q X7 ACCESS
- ACCESS 24 / ACCST 16 channels
- Broadcast standard: EU LBT according to ETSI EN 300 328 V1.9.1
- Operating voltage: 6-8.4 V V (2S)
- consumption: 160 mA @ 7.2 V
- Working temperature: - 10-60 ℃
- LCD screen: 128x64 pixels
- Model memory: 60 (expandable to SD card)
- Receiver compatibility with internal XJT module: ACCESS and ACCST D16
- Taranis Q X7 ACCESS radio - without battery
- cardboard box
- Balance neck strap
- 4-16GB SD card
- 18650 battery cage
- USB cable
Warning: The AA battery cage is no longer included in the package and is automatically supplied with the radio. However, you can purchase it as a separate item.
On all items we offer warranry 24 months.
Spare parts and battries capacity 6 months.
We provide warranty and post warranty services.